Office of the Registrar
The primary function of the Office of the Registrar is…helping students! This office manages all students’ academic records from scheduling courses to applying for graduation to requesting transcripts. If you are a current student go to myGate. That is where you will find lots of information. However, if you are not a current student but need a transcript, an online catalog or need commencement day details for your honored student, you’re in the right place.
In order to better serve you, please complete our short survey.
Current Bulletins (Catalogs)
- Academic Bulletin 2017-2018 - Expires August 2025
- Academic Bulletin 2016-2017 - Expires August 2024
- Academic Bulletin 2015-2016 - Expires August 2022
- Academic Bulletin 2014-2015 - Expires August 2021
- Academic Bulletin 2013-2014 - Expires August 2020
- Academic Bulletin 2012-2013 - Expires August 2019
- Undergraduate Bulletin 2011-2013 - Expires August 2018
- Graduate Bulletin 2010-2012 - Expires August 2017
- Undergraduate Bulletin 2009-2011 - Expires August 2016
- Academic Appeals
- Academic Calendars
- GPA Calculator
- HEA 189: Health & Wellness for Faculty and Staff
- Request Transcript
- Transfer Articulation Tool
Contact Our Office
Monday through Friday
January-May: 8 a.m.-4:30 p.m.
June-July: 7:30 a.m.-4 p.m.
August-December: 8 a.m.-4:30 p.m.